The Weird World

One day I went on a jungle ride with a tour guide and the jungle seems to be alive. The further we went into the jungle the more it moved. Then all of the sudden the tress were closing in behind us so we hit the gas and drove so fast and the trees just barely about to get us then whoosh we drove off the cliff. We were falling and it felt like forever then finally boom we hit the ground. I was the only survivor and I looked all around and it looked like I was in a reformed cave. Then all of the sudden I see something run to the end of the cave. It looked like a platypus. Then the cave had like a casement looking window on the top of the cave. Then I find an emergency bag in the car so I grab it. I search through it and I find a flashlight, fire starter and a knife. So I put all of those things in my pocket and go searching around the cave with the flashlight. and I see it again then it jumps on me and all my things that I grabbed from the emergency bag fall out of my pocket. Then I remembered that I grabbed a knife so I reached over to grab it. I reached so hard then I grabbed it and stabbed the creature to death.